Call 07 4051 1120 for last-minute bookings to visit Cape York, you may get a place!
Cape York Holidays
Cape York Holidays
Cape York holidays are full of unique environmental sights, 4WD adventure, fishing, wildlife and true blue Australian characters that combine to give you a memorable and exciting holiday experience of a lifetime.
Cape York holidays take you off the beaten track to explore some 11 million hectares of rugged National Parks, World Heritage-Listed rainforest, dry plains, gorgeous coast lines, romantic sunsets, Great Barrier Reef and untouched natural wilderness that lie beyond Cairns in Australia’s northern most regions – Cape York and the Torres Strait.
Camping Safari or Luxury Adventure – Your Choice
Whether your ideal Cape York trip involves barramundi or marlin fishing, camping, luxury Great Barrier Reef island cruising, four wheel driving, bird watching, outback cooking, indigenous culture or Australian history, Cape York holidays have as much variety as the region has untouched natural beauty and wide open space.
Cape York Holiday Travel
4WD road travel is the most popular way to visit Cape York because it gives you a chance to get up close and personal to the Australian outback environment and wildlife.
Although there are several air and sea ports in Cape York and the Torres Strait, some of the most remote and breath taking parts of this region may only be reached by 4WD.
Cape York holidays and tours are most popular during drier months of May – October as this is outside the monsoon season when rivers rise and some roads become impassable due to heavy rains.
Cape York Holiday Highlights:
- REAL 4WD driving – mud, creek & river crossings, steep inclines, sharp descents & the famous Bloomfield Track.
- Remote icons – Cooktown, Musgrave, Thursday Island & the tip of Australia, Seisia
- Cargo Boat Cruising
- Breath taking Torres Strait Island & Cape York flights
- Estuary & ocean fishing
- Indigenous Culture & Ancient Aboriginal Rock
- The Great Barrier Reef & Torres Strait Islands
- Australian History
- Bird Watching & Wildlife spotting
- World Heritage-Listed National Parks
- Swimming in crystal clean waterfalls & natural swimming holes
- Walking or relaxing on untouched white, sandy beaches
- Wide open spaces
- Awe inspiring landscapes
- Small towns, friendly locals, quaint pubs & true-blue Australian outback hospitality
- Much much more!!
Visit our Most Popular Tours Page and you will have a shortlist of our best selling Cape York holiday tours.
Need More Help With Planning Your Cape York holidays?
Then just email or phone our friendly and knowledgeable reservation staff who can assist you with all your Cape York holidays requirements.
Call: 07 4051 1120 or email@example.com